Sunday, 19 June 2011

[New stuff] Legion, Legion and more... Legion

Today was a great day for me, at least when it comes to Legion models. Few months ago, I traded away my Khador for almost 70 points of Orboros. Unfortunately, I have played many games since then - and only a few of them with Orboros. Playing (and collecting) three armies is difficult, so I decided to trade/sell my Orboros stuff. And today, I traded a lot of Orboros minis for some Legion stuff. Suddenly, there are many new, shiny toys lying around, begging me to include them into army lists. So, here's what I got:
  • Blighted Nyss Swordsmen (min unit)
  • Blighted Nyss Swordsmen UA (I still need to assemble the Champion)
  • Blighted Nyss archers (min unit)
  • Raptors (min unit)
  • Incubi
  • Blackfrost shard
  • Nephilim Bolt Thrower (this one wasn't part of the trade - I bought it today at my local game store)
Here's my new stuff (picture's a little blurry). So many new models in just one day:


Now I have two units of Raptors (one of them is full), as well as Annyssa Ryvaal- so I will probably play Lylyth tier list very soon (maybe even this Wednesday). I have mostly played my fat pThagrosh list during last few weeks, so I really need to change things a little bit and play something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment