Saturday, 5 February 2011

News from Templecon

It seems that there are many surprises at TempleCon 2011. There's a lot of information about new Warmachine and Hordes stuff on Twitter and here's a few things I found out:

  • 10 new warlocks for Hordes: 4 epics, 4 new, 2 minion warlocks and new character warbeasts
  • Anthology books are planned for 2012 (believe me, I'm confused as much as you are)
  • Wrath have 6 warcasters. Elves get some very cool stuff and a new story cycle.
  • IK RPG players will get something new and shiny (probably new edition of IK RPG
  • Game clubs without stores can now buy league kits. New league format offers a patch for each participant
  • Forums will support clubs communication. Cant't wait to see that one!
  • Seaforge gets some new stuff, but no one knows when. There will also be a new Rhulic caster.
If something new shows up - I'll post it here. So, it seems that we can expect 16 new casters until the end of this year. My wallet commits suicide. 


    4 comments:

    1. My guess is that the anthologies will be them taking all the fluff from all the books and putting it together.

      I hope so !

      ReplyDelete
    2. I hope you are right. I would like to see something like that.

      ReplyDelete
    3. So no more epics in Wrath then :(

      ReplyDelete
    4. Anthologies are just PP's term for the regular rulebooks which contain something for each faction, rather than faction-only Forces books.

      --Norbert

      ReplyDelete